Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
About us and our business
The Site is operated by or on behalf of Dahabshil Bank International . We are a bank licensed by the central bank of Somalia and Somaliland. 1st Floor, Dahabshil Business Centre, Main Road, Hargeisa
Our registered office address is P.O. Box 626 Mogadishu, Somalia
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of them. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
The Bank may terminate these terms and conditions, your access to this Web Site and use of online services at any time, without prior notice to you.
Access to some areas of the Site may be restricted to users who have registered their details with us. If you register with us and you choose, or you are provided with, a password as part of the registration process, you must treat your password as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Use of the site
For the purposes of these Terms: “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, without limitation, anything made available for download); and “Trade Marks” means the trademarks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, the Content, and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) for your personal and non-commercial use only.
While accessing, browsing, and/or using the Site you must:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes;
- Not impersonate another person or use a false name or email address;
- Not deep-link to and / or frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Site or any part of the Site without our prior written consent.
- Not modify or attempt to modify all or any part of the Content or the Site;
- Not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site (whether in whole or in part) and/or remove or edit any Content on the Site at any time, and in such circumstances, all liability of Dahabshil Bank International, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing Content and/or your limited use of or inability to use the Site (either in whole or in part), email services and/or password is excluded.
- Whilst you acknowledge that we do not necessarily pre-screen any material that you have submitted to the Site, we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability to you, any material that you have submitted.
Exclusions and limitations of liability;
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an “as is” basis. No representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Site or the Content.
The information and/or data on the Site is provided by us and our data providers for your general information only and use and is not intended for trading purposes or to address your particular financial or other requirements. In particular, the information and/or data on the Site:
- Does not constitute any form of advice (investment, tax, legal or otherwise); and
- Does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products listed or referred to; and
- Is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining to make) any specific investment or other decisions
- Neither Premier Bank nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to the availability of the Site or that the Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Site and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
- You agree that Dahabshil Bank International, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- Interruption of business; or
- Access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site; or
- Data non-delivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
- Third-party website links on the Site; or
- Reliance on the information contained on the Site; or
- Computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site; or
- Any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
- Events beyond our reasonable control.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Dahabshil Bank International. and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
- Any breach of these Terms by you; or
- Your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
- Your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our suppliers.